One
day I met with my friends to celebrate the birthday of one of them, when we
were at a table approached a guy that we did not know we did something strange
but it was nice of him as it gave my friend a gift without know
hi jekiz 1) This birthday was on the mall Shopping. 2) Her name is Daniela. She is very beautifull and good person. 3) She fulfilled 18 years old. 4) I met her at school and is my best friend. 5) He gave her some chocolates and a poem.
Hello Mafer. I read your anecdote. My questions are: 1) Who were your friends? 2) Where was the birthday place? 3) Who was the men in the birthday? 4) What was the name the birthday boy? 5) How was the birthday your friend?
1) Where did this happen?
ResponderEliminar2) What is the name of your friend?
3) How many years she fulfilled?
4) Where the know?
5) Gift him the boy?
hi jekiz
Eliminar1) This birthday was on the mall Shopping.
2) Her name is Daniela. She is very beautifull and good person.
3) She fulfilled 18 years old.
4) I met her at school and is my best friend.
5) He gave her some chocolates and a poem.
how many years did
ResponderEliminarwhere did you know her
what was ...did he give
have 4
Hello Mafer. I read your anecdote. My questions are:
ResponderEliminar1) Who were your friends?
2) Where was the birthday place?
3) Who was the men in the birthday?
4) What was the name the birthday boy?
5) How was the birthday your friend?